Powered By Blogger

domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

opinion about english classes during 2010

In my opninon, during the years 2010 CLAC at schoolhas been very special people I have met very importantI will never forget,in the field of study, the English branch has been very difficultand so I put a lot of effort to overcome my own goalsin the area of English everything has been very different from the arrival ofProfessor Isaac coat Ascencio, there have been more jobsdicacticos and that is good so that we may take a bit of realityschool, these things are not in school asian before everything was overboring and that's why the vast majority it was wrong,now I have a book a day and more orderly than before at least II noticed it, the ideal is that everyone fence really wellto graduate but that's hard because people always get in the wayI hope not one of them xD
I have only good to say just thanks for a more didactic classesoh you said it would take us to see movies to the living roomand has not kept his word, haha hopefully soonlead us to relax a little and leave the reality fomeschool, thanks for that now I get a little better than in previous years
Greetings



SAVAA ®

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario