Powered By Blogger

domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

political opinion

policy for me personally I do not like for different reasonsbut it is impossible to pass desapersividos in this area.is an issue which is much discussed,I am not of any political party I'll just give my humble opinionabout abortion.

Abortion to me has always been a topic of discucionin all walks of life, political, religious, social, cultural etc.through abortion because they take away the life of a little babyis not guilty of anything, blame the parents,not taking appropriate measures to protect themselves,for me it is difficult to talk about this issue becausethere are women who have abortions by the Biola and want nounwanted children, but there are people who have abortions because they are notable to accept much responsibility the duty of parents.therefore choose to take the morning after pill.the best way to protect yourself and not be embarasada isabtinencia sex, sounds complicated but is the best of allHowever, the others are preservatives such as condoms for menfor women, birth control pills for women etc.in the political and religious is a very complicated issue that theCatholic church is against that given these pillsthey are against the death to children not their fault.



rom my point of view, I discover the abortion, becausetake away the life of a child who is not guilty of anything,because of people who Biolan, or poorly maintained embarasos.for not having the responsibility to take action on the matterand learn to take them as adults,I'm not saying that not having sex just say they know carethat is after arepìentenfor only 15 or more minutes of your life if you only think in a minuteeverything would be different from that minute of your life if you just think of theeverything would be different consequences.


SAVAA ®

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario